Burke Mountain is one of the Northeast Kingdom’s best kept secrets hidden away in the beautiful town of East Burke. Burke Mountain offers great skiing for all skill levels, four terrain parks to satisfy the freestyle skier, and 50 Kilometers of groomed cross-country ski trails. Enjoy a stay in one of our rustic cabins with the beautiful Barton River running through the snowy scenery. From the Pine Crest it is about a 30 minute ride down Vermont’s scenic Route 5 to the Burke Mountain Base Lodge, where you can turn in your vouchers for lift tickets and get on the slopes! Now into the new year the 2013 season looks like a great one with Burke already having a great 51″ base of snow as of New Year’s Day!
- Build your own package depending on party size, number of nights you want to stay, and how many days of skiing you want to do!
- Begin your package on any day of the week you would like regardless of mid-week or weekend.
Children 12 and under ski for free during the midweek and non-holiday times when with a paying adult. Holidays for Burke Mountain for the 2012 – 13 season are December 26 – January 5 and February 16 – 23.
The price of this package of course depends on the number of nights you want to stay, the days you want to ski, and the size of your party, but the variables I use to build the package are listed below, then if you would like the exact price send me an email or give me a call.
- A 10% discount on the cabin rate during the midweek, and 20% on the weekend.
- About a 13% discount on Adult Non-Holiday Lift Tickets compared to the mountain rate, and 15% off the mountain rate for Holiday Tickets.
- About 10% off the mountain rate for Holiday Junior and Senior Lift Tickets.
A basic package for 2 adults and 2 children for Friday and Saturday night, skiing on Saturday and Sunday during a non-holiday time period would be $596 including all the tax.
To book this package call Jay at 802-525-3472. For questions about this package you can call or email Jay at [email protected]